Essential Travel Information
Correct as of January 31, 2024
Any time after booking
- Consider obtaining appropriate travel insurance cover for your voyage.
- Ensure you have a valid, up-to-date passport and appropriate visas where necessary.
- Complete your personal details on My Cunard.
- No later than 24 hours prior to your voyage, please make sure that each guest in your travel party reads, accepts and signs the Passage Contract on their behalf and on behalf of all accompanying minors. This document requires acceptance before being permitted on board the ship.
- Browse and book dining, drinks and activities on My Cunard.
- Check what you need to pack.
From 21 days prior to embarkation
- Plan your travel to your ship's terminal to arrive at the time specified on your boarding pass.
- Complete online check-in via My Cunard on our website and print your boarding pass and luggage labels.
Please note it is your responsibility to check and meet any travel and vaccination requirements for the country you are due to embark in, or are visiting on your voyage. Cunard cannot accept responsibility if you’re denied entry into a country because you don’t meet the entry requirements.