Correct as of September 13, 2023
Any time after booking
- Consider obtaining appropriate travel insurance cover for your voyage.
- Ensure you have a valid, up-to-date passport and appropriate visas where necessary.
- Complete your personal details on My Cunard.
- No later than 24 hours prior to your voyage, please make sure that each guest in your travel party reads, accepts and signs the Passage Contract on their behalf and on behalf of all accompanying minors. This document requires acceptance before being permitted on board the ship.
- Browse and book dining, drinks and activities on My Cunard.
- Stay updated with our destination entry requirements guide for each port on your itinerary.
- Check what you need to pack.
From 21 days prior to embarkation
- Plan your travel to your ship's terminal to arrive at the time specified on your boarding pass.
- Complete online check-in via My Cunard on our website and print your boarding pass and luggage labels.
If you embark at a port outside of the US, it's your responsibility to meet all the entry requirements for that country at the time of sailing. We can't accept responsibility if you're denied entry to a country because you don't meet its entry requirements.