Blind and visual impairment.
You must inform us of any visual impairment at the time of booking so that we are able to identify any extra services that may need to be considered, such as providing important information in an alternative format.
Large print and Braille.
We are able to provide the following voyage information in large print:
- Safety and emergency drill information
- Daily program (for guests that use a device that converts electronic documents, we can provide an electronic copy of the Daily Program for you each day. Please enquire with the purser’s office to request this service).
The safety and emergency drill information is available in Braille. The majority of our ships offer Braille stateroom numbers, Braille lift buttons/audio call signs. Our crew will also be on hand to assist you with directions if required.
Once on board, should you require a brief orientation tour of the ship, please visit the purser’s office and a member of the team will be able to arrange this for you. Please note that our onboard and excursion staff are unable to provide long term or sustained assistance to any guest.
We have a variety of audio books available from the libraries on board each Queen:
- Queen Mary 2 holds approximately 300 audio books on CD
- Queen Elizabeth holds approximately 250 audio books on CD
- Queen Victoria holds a numerous amount of audio books on CD.
Please note that the libraries do not have audio players, therefore you will need to bring your own.