Refund request form.
To provide our guests with the best possible service, our systems will now automatically generate your Future Cruise Credit (FCC) 60 days from the date of the cancelation of your voyage. If you don't think you will use your enhanced 125% FCC, we ask that you request a refund^ by completing the form below.
By completing the form below, you will miss out on the offer of 125% FCC and will instead receive a 100% refund to the monies paid on your booking. Please note we are only able to process refund requests via this online form due to the unprecedented demand on our Customer Service department and wider business at this time, and refunds may take up to 60 days to be processed. We kindly ask that you bear with us, and refrain from calling or emailing, so we can prioritize guests with the most urgent needs.
Please note the following when completing this form:
- You will need your six digit Cunard booking reference (which will start with the number 2) and can be found on all emails relating to your voyage.
- It is important that we receive only one request per booking.
- The details entered on this form must be those of a named guest on the booking.
- If you have more than one booking affected by the extended pause in operations please complete a unique form for each booking reference.
- Incorrect or incomplete details entered on this form may result in delays to your refund request.
Please note, the above information relates to refund requests for voyages no longer sailing as a result of our pause in operations. Should you wish to cancel a voyage outside of this operational pause and receive a cash refund according to our standard booking conditions, please call our Customer Service department.
^Refund requests may be accepted until November 30, 2020, as required.