A mocktail trio
Over the moon
Savour the taste of Cunard glamour at home by recreating this delightful champagne cocktail recipe taken from the Royales section of our Commodore Club menu.
- 1½ fl oz (45 ml) Champagne Laurent-Perrier La Cuvée.
- 1¼ fl oz (37.5 ml) Van Brunt Stillhouse Moonshine whiskey.
- 4 oz (113g) fresh raspberries.
- ½ fl oz (15 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- ½ fl oz (15 ml) sugar syrup (equal parts sugar and water).
- Muddle the raspberries in a cocktail shaker, pour in the rest of the ingredients and shake vigorously.
- Finely strain into a martini glass and decorate with dried raspberries or a garnish of your choice.
- Serve and enjoy!