Cunard World Club
There are four different membership levels within the Cunard World Club - Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond - offering a variety of benefits for you to enjoy each time you sail with us, making your time on board even more memorable.
Silver - one voyage
Guests who have completed their first voyage with Cunard will automatically join the Cunard World Club as a Silver member and enjoy the following benefits:1
- Member savings & special offers2
- Use of the World Club desk in all our international offices
- An on board loyalty representative
- The Cunarder magazine.*
Gold - two voyages or 20 nights
Guests who have completed two voyages or 20 nights on board will automatically progress to be Gold members of the Cunard World Club.1 In addition to the core Silver benefits, Gold Cunarders will receive:
- A Gold membership pin.3
- $45 internet credit per guest, redeemable against one of our on board Wi-Fi plans.9
- An invitation to a Cunard World Club cocktail party**.4,5,6
Platinum - seven voyages or 70 nights
For those guests who have completed seven voyages or 70 nights on board, there are even more benefits to enjoy as you become a Platinum member of the Cunard World Club.1 In addition to the Gold benefits, Platinum Cunarders receive:
- A Platinum membership pin.3
- A total of $80 internet credit to redeem against one of our on board Wi-Fi plans.9
- 20% saving on Laundry/Specialist Cleaning.7
- Priority check-in at New York and Southampton.5
- Complimentary on board wine tasting.6
- 10% saving on our White Star luggage service.
- An invitation to the senior officers' party*.4,5,6
Diamond - fifteen voyages or 150 nights
Diamond membership is for our most travelled guests who have completed 15 voyages or 150 nights on board.1 In recognition of this achievement, Diamond Cunarders will receive all of the Platinum benefits, in addition to the following exclusive rewards:
- A Diamond membership pin.3
- A total of $135 internet credit to redeem against one of our on board Wi-Fi plans.9
- A complimentary meal at one of the on board alternative dining venues.6,8
- A dedicated Diamond member contact at the World Club desk in our international offices.
If you would like to update the details of your membership then please contact us via email email@example.com or by phone on 0344 338 8655 (local call charges apply).
Manage my preferences
Changes in data regulation mean we need your permission if you would like to remain in the Cunard World Club and be kept up to date with your benefits. To remain in the Cunard World Club please update your preferences by logging in to My Account.
1 To receive the benefits, guests must have completed the necessary voyages and/or nights on board prior to the voyage starting. There will be no mid-voyage promotions.
2 You must be a member of the Cunard World Club at the time of booking to receive any Cunard World Club member saving.
3 You will be eligible to receive the pin on your first voyage after achieving this membership level. Please visit the Loyalty and Voyage sales office on board to collect your pin.
4 Party may be held during the day or in the evening.
5 Where operationally possible.
6 Only available on voyages of six nights or more.
7 20% Savings will be applied after any allocated non-refundable on board spending money has been used.
8 Subject to availability. You will receive a complimentary lunch at The Verandah restaurant, or an evening meal at Kings Court or The Lido Alternative Dining restaurants. Any other expenses and additional service charge will be charged to your stateroom account. A reservation is required. To use this benefit, restaurant bookings must be made on board.
9 Please note, My Cunard cannot currently accept bookings using loyalty benefits: Cunard World Club members with credits will have to wait until they are on board before booking an internet plan. The same prices quoted on My Cunard will be valid on the ship.
*Please note, to receive your copy of the Cunarder, you are required to opt into receive marketing communications from us. To update your preferences, please Login to My Account
**Please note that our benefits operate subject to our well-being protocols at the time of sailing.