Sailing with confidence.
A few mindful changes; still your Cunard voyage.
With our enhanced wellbeing measures on board our ships you’ll still be able to enjoy the holiday you dreamed of, even though some aspects of your voyage may initially feel a little different. These changes are designed to protect the health of everyone on board and in the destinations we visit. We hope as you return to sailing you will find these changes reassuring and easy to adjust to.
As the world evolves so may our policies and procedures, but rest assured we will have every aspect of your holiday experience covered.
Our assurance to you.
Our new protocols.
Carnival Corporation, Cunard’s parent company, has also been working with a number of world-leading experts to support our efforts in developing the enhanced protocols for the return of cruise holidays.
These advisors include:
- Dr. Vivek Murthy, MD, MBA, author, former vice admiral in the Public Health Service Commissioned Corps and 19th Surgeon General of the United States
- Dr. Simon Clarke, associate professor in cellular microbiology, University of Reading School of Biological Sciences (UK)
- Michael S. Diamond, MD, PhD, Herbert S. Gasser professor of medicine, molecular microbiology, pathology & immunology; and associate director, Center for Human Immunology and Immunotherapy Programs, Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis
- Michael Z. Lin, MD, PhD, associate professor of neurobiology, bioengineering, and chemical and systems biology; and principal investigator, The Lin Lab, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Dr. Jewel Mullen, MD, MPH, associate dean for health equity, University of Texas at Austin, Dell Medical School
- Emil C. Reisinger, MD, full professor of internal medicine, infectious diseases and tropical medicine and director of the Division of Tropical Medicine and Infectious Diseases, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Rostock, Germany
- Dr. Stefano Vella, MD, former director, National Center for Global Health, Istituto Superiore di Sanità (Italian National Institute of Health); and adjunct professor of global health, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (Catholic University of the Sacred Heart) in Rome.
Guest and crew wellbeing.
We are committed to delivering the highest standards of health, safety and wellbeing for our guests, crew and the wider communities we visit.
Booking with confidence.
Flexible transfer policy.
ATOL and ABTA protected.
When you book with Cunard your money and holiday are in safe hands, with the added confidence of ABTA and ATOL protection.
Insurance and accredited medical professionals.
It is understood that those with certain pre-existing medical conditions or of a certain age may experience more severe symptoms should they contract Covid-19 (coronavirus). We strongly recommend that you review the UK Government guidance prior to making travel arrangements.
If you have any existing medical conditions, we advise you to discuss your travel plans with your doctor.
We continue to operate medical centres on board each Cunard Queen, staffed around the clock by fully accredited doctors and nurses to help support your health needs.
While we want to ensure you have the Cunard holiday you've dreamed of, please be aware that we will be significantly reducing the number of guests on our first voyages following the pause in operations to better enable a smooth return to sailing. We have reduced the number of available staterooms and suites on these voyages accordingly.