Military Cruise Benefit Program
Cunard is pleased to offer a special military personnel onboard credit program. This program is available to active military, retired military and disabled military veterans with proper identification in the following service divisions: United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard or Reserves, Canadian National Defence, United Kingdom Military Personnel, Royal Australian Navy, Army, Air Force, and Royal New Zealand Navy, Army or Air Force.
Onboard credit amount
|Voyage duration||OBC amount per qualified guest|
|6 days or less||$50 USD
|7 - 13 days||$100 USD
|14 days or longer||$250 USD|
- This offer is good for the qualified military person only and does not apply to third/fourth-berth guests
- This offer is non-transferable
- This offer cannot be used for casino credits/charges and Hotel and Dining Service Charges
- This offer is combinable with most cruise fares. Some restrictions apply
- Applications to receive this benefit must be made no later than 14 days prior to the cruise departure date
- For any questions regarding this offer, contact (800) 728-6273
To request this benefit, please download and complete the application form and submit it together with a copy of the required proof of eligibility indicated on the application form. Please ensure that the documentation provided has the Social Security Number blacked out and it is not visible.
Submit via email
Requests will be handled within 7 days. Once your request has been processed, an updated booking confirmation will be forwarded to you or your Travel Advisor.