Cunard World Club.
There are four different membership levels within the Cunard World Club - Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond - offering a variety of benefits for you to enjoy each time you travel with us, making your time on board even more memorable.
If you would like to update the details of your membership, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 800 728 6273.
Silver - one voyage
Guests who have completed one voyage with Cunard will enjoy the following benefits:1
- Member savings & special offers2
- World Club desk in all our international offices
- on board loyalty representative
- The Cunarder magazine.
Gold - two voyages or 20 nights
Guests who have completed two voyages or 20 nights on board will enjoy even more benefits.1 In addition to the core Silver benefits, Gold Cunarders will receive:
- A Gold membership pin3
- A complimentary two-hour Internet time plan4
- Invitation to the Cunard World Club cocktail party.5,6,7
Platinum - seven voyages or 70 nights
For those guests who have completed seven voyages or 70 nights on board, there are even more benefits that come with a Cunard World Club membership.1 In addition to the Silver and Gold benefits, Platinum Cunarders enjoy:
- A Platinum membership pin3
- An additional two-hour complimentary Internet time plan4
- 20% savings on laundry/specialist cleaning8
- Priority check-in at New York and Southampton6
- Private disembarkation lounge6
- Complimentary wine-tasting7
- 10% savings on White Star baggage service
- Invitation to the senior officers’ party.5,6,7
Diamond - fifteen voyages or 150 nights
Diamond membership is reserved for our most-traveled guests who have completed 15 voyages or 150 nights on board.1 In recognition of this achievement, Diamond Cunarders will continue to receive all of the Silver, Gold and Platinum benefits, in addition to the following exclusive rewards:
- A Diamond membership pin3
- An additional four-hour complimentary Internet time plan4
- Priority disembarkation6
- A complimentary meal at one of the ship’s alternative dining venues7,9
- A priority appointment with the voyage sales specialist
- A dedicated Diamond member contact at the World Club desk in our international offices.
1. To receive the benefits, guests must have completed the necessary voyages and/or nights on board prior to the start of the voyage. There will be no mid-voyage promotions.
2. You must be a member of the Cunard World Club at the time of booking to receive any Cunard World Club member savings.
3. You will receive the pin on your first voyage after achieving this membership level.
4. To obtain your full allowance, please use the relevant time package.
5. Party may be held during the day or in the evening.
6. Where operationally possible.
7. Only available on voyages of six nights or more.
8. 20% savings will be applied after any allocated non-refundable on-board spending money has been used.
9. Subject to availability. A reservation is required. Cunard will pay your cover charge and 15% gratuity for the taster menu at lunchtime in The Verandah or in the evening at the Kings Court or The Lido. Any other expenses will be charged to your stateroom account.
Manage my preferences.
Changes in data regulation mean we need your permission if you would like to remain in the Cunard World Club and be kept up-to-date on your benefits. To remain in the Cunard World Club, please update your preferences now using the link below.