Your Royal Ceremony at Sea
Few settings compare to a magnificent Cunard ocean liner for timeless romance. Playing host to love stories throughout the ages - from royalty to movie stars, Cunard is now delighted to welcome couples wishing to celebrate an unforgettable wedding day.
To offer you a uniquely memorable wedding day, we have created a Cunard Wedding package, which includes all of the items shown below. To personalise your special day, you may also choose from a host of additional Finishing Touches.
Cunard Wedding Package:
- Elegant Wedding Ceremony Venue
- Romantic Ceremony at Sea conducted by the Captain
- Two fresh floral arrangements for the ceremonial room
- Traditional wedding music
- Commemorative Wedding Certificate
- Commemorative Printed Wedding Menu
- Bottle of Veuve Clicquot Champagne
- Wedding Invitations and Thank You Cards for your voyage guests
- Services of Your On Board Wedding Coordinator
- White Star Bellmen to escort Bride to ceremonial room
- Pressing Service for Bridal outfits
- Priority Check-In and Luggage Delivery
Price and Booking (including licence fees):
- Queen Mary 2 - $3,400
This price applies to the following voyages: Queen Mary 2 (M504-M702)
- Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth - $2,800
This price applies to the following voyages: Queen Elizabeth (Q504-Q701), Queen Victoria (V510-V701)
- Additional Marriage Certificates - $50 (Pre-Voyage Certificate)/ $65 (Post-voyage Certificate)
Prices are subject to change
Please refer to the Cunard Weddings Brochure below for more information and full Terms and Conditions.
Please find below a sample Wedding Certificate issued by the Registrar General in Hamilton, Bermuda. Also below is a sample Apostille (certified) document which Cunard can request from the Registrar General (for a small additional charge) so that guests may, if required, apply for a certificate of recognition, or similar, in their home country.
Sample Wedding Certificate
Sample Apostille Document
Booking your Wedding
For further information or to establish availability for your preferred Wedding day, please call our dedicated Cunard Wedding Planners on 0843 373 0305, available Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm. Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calls cost 5p per minute plus your telephone company’s network access charge.
Download the Cunard Weddings 2016 - 2017 Brochure
Additional wedding services:
Cunard Weddings Photography Services
See photography services and prices
Cunard Weddings Spa Services Brochure
For details on wedding spa services including hair and make up on board Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria please click here. For Queen Mary 2 please click here.
Terms and Conditions:
Please see the Weddings brochure for up to date Terms and Conditions. In order to organise a Wedding ceremony aboard our vessels, we require three months notice.