Cunard is pleased to offer a special military personnel onboard credit programme. This programme is available to active military, retired military and disabled military veterans with proper identification in the following service divisions: United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard or Reserves, Canadian National Defence, United Kingdom Military Personnel, Royal Australian Navy, Army, Air Force, and Royal New Zealand Navy, Army or Air Force.
Onboard Credit Amount
||OBC amount per qualified passenger
|6 days or less
|7 - 13 days
|14 days or longer
- This offer is good for the qualified military person only, and does not apply to third/fourth berth passengers.
- This offer is combinable with other Onboard Credit offers.
- This offer is non-transferable.
- This offer cannot be used for casino credits/charges and gratuities.
- This offer is combinable with most cruise fares. Some restrictions apply.
- Applications to receive this benefit must be made no later than 14 days prior to the cruise departure date.
- For any questions regarding this offer, contact (800) 728-6273.
To request this benefit, please download and complete the application and submit together with a copy of the required proof of eligibility indicated below. Please ensure that documentation provided has the Social Security Number blacked out and it is not visible.
Submit via e-mail, fax or mail.
Fax: (661) 753-1394
Mail: 24303 Town Center Drive
Santa Clarita, CA 91355 U.S.A.
Requests will be handled within 7 days. Once your request has been processed, an updated booking confirmaion will be forwarded to your travel agent.
*Employees, travel agents cruising at travel agent rates, tour conductors or anyone cruising on a reduced rate or complimentary basis are excluded.