Silver- one voyage
Guests who have completed one voyage with Cunard will enjoy the following benefits:1
- World Club Member Savings of up to 5% off our Early Booking Savings on selected voyages2
- Notification of Cunard special offers
- Dedicated shoreside Cunard World Club Desk
- On board Cunard World Club Representatives
- Exclusive Cunard World Club section online
Gold - two voyages or 20 nights
Guests who have completed two voyages or 20 nights on board, will enjoy even more benefits.1 In addition to the core Silver benefits, Gold Cunarders will receive:
• A Gold Membership Pin3
• A complimentary two hour Internet Time Plan4
• Invitation to the Cunard World Club Cocktail Party5
• Preferred reservations in Todd English or The Verandah6
Platinum - seven voyages or 70 nights
For those guests who have completed seven voyages or 70 nights on board, there are even more benefits that come with Cunard World Club membership.1 In addition to the Silver and Gold benefits, Platinum Cunarders enjoy:
• A Platinum Membership Pin3
• An additional two hour complimentary Internet Time Plan4
• 20% saving on dry cleaning and laundry services7
• Priority check-in and embarkation in New York and Southampton8
• Disembarkation lounge8
• Complimentary member-exclusive Wine Tasting Event
• 10% saving on White Star Luggage Service
• Invitation to the on board Senior Officers' Party5,8
Diamond - fifteen voyages or 150 nights
Diamond membership is reserved for our most travelled guests who have completed 15 voyages or 150 nights on board.1 In recognition of this achievement, Diamond Cunarders will continue to receive all of the Silver, Gold and Platinum benefits, in addition to the following exclusive rewards:
• A Diamond Membership Pin3
• An additional four hour complimentary Internet Time Plan4
• Priority disembarkation8
• A complimentary meal at one of the ships alternative dining venues9
• Priority luggage delivery
• Preferred on board Sales Appointments
• Dedicated Diamond Member Contact at the shoreside World Club Desk
1. To receive the benefits, Guests must have completed the necessary voyages and/or nights on board prior to the voyage starting. There will be no mid-voyage promotions.
2. You must be a member of the Cunard World Club at the time of booking to receive the Cunard World Club Member Saving.
3. You will receive the pin on your first voyage after achieving this membership level.
4. Internet time plan credit does not apply to Cunard 'Cruisemail'.
5. Party may be held during the day or in the evening.
6.Small cover charge payable in Todd English and The Verandah.
7. 20% Savings will be applied after any allocated non-refundable on board credit has been spent.
8. Where operationally possible.
9. Subject to availability. A reservation is required. Cunard will pay for your cover charge and 15% gratuity for the taster menu at lunchtime in Todd English or The Verandah or in the evening in the Kings Court or The Lido. Any other expenses will be charged to your stateroom account.