February 13–20, 2024, Queen Elizabeth
During candid live talks, guests will relive edge-of-your-seat career moments, find out what it takes to be a top-flight athlete at the peak of your game and hear exceptional behind-the-scenes stories from the world of sport. Off stage, these iconic sports stars will be more approachable than ever during unique, intimate activities on board and ashore.
This week-long voyage from Sydney, visiting Tasmania and Melbourne, will feature interactive Q&A and panel sessions, tailored onboard entertainment and activities. as well as bespoke themed Shore Experiences*. Guests on board Queen Elizabeth's Sporting Greats & Wellness Voyage will have the opportunity to meet outstanding athletes and take away fresh and inspiring views from living legends.
Special guests on board
Brett Lee will delight Queen Elizabeth’s guests with entertaining stories about his career as one of the country’s most skilled cricketers, and he will share insights into cricket and his life after his sports career.
Adam Goodes will participate in a fireside chat hosted by sports presenter Mark Beretta where Adam will be talking about his career, what drives and inspires him, and the projects he is currently working on.
Karrie Webb AO
Karrie will take the stage to share her story, as well as insights from the world of golfing, and she will provide the audience with useful tips on how to improve their game. She will join the other sporting greats on stage for a panel discussion about the Australian sports world, current trends, and upcoming events.
Mark will share his own stories of Australian sports history and anecdotes from behind the scenes of the world of sports, and he will interview his fellow sports icons to share their remarkable stories. Guests can join the cycling and motorsport enthusiast on a bespoke sports-themed Shore Experience.
Dr Joanna McMillan
Jo has a natural ability to translate complex science into simple, everyday messages that engage and educate. Covering topics within nutrition, diet and lifestyle, the gut, and the brain, Jo’s goal is to inspire individuals and give them research-backed information to embrace a healthy, active and happier lifestyle. With a passion for answering the tough questions surrounding diet, health and nutrition, Dr Joanna McMillan is the perfect addition to the sailing.
Professor Luigi Fontana
Professor Fontana published the books The Path to Longevity in 2020 and Manual of Healthy Longevity & Wellbeing in 2023. His research findings and work have been quoted in major media outlets around the globe, such as The New York Times, The Washington Post, and the BBC.
Activities on this voyage
- Legendary cricketer and commentator Brett Lee will meet and greet guests at Queen Elizabeth’s Golden Lion pub to share a yarn and a cold beverage.
- Adam Goodes is looking forward to getting up close with guests during a sporting activity on board. During a talk, he will share insights about his fantastic career and the projects he has been working on lately.
- Guests with an interest in golf have the opportunity to learn first-hand from Australia’s most successful female golfer Karrie Webb during a golf clinic on board.
- TV sports presenter Mark Beretta will share some of his most exceptional behind-the-scenes stories from the world of sports.
- During live talks and Q&A sessions, health and wellness experts, Dr Joanna McMillan and Professor Luigi Fontana will take an holistic approach when educating guests about health, exercise, and nutrition, and how their interplay can result in a longer life.
- Join Brett Lee during a cricket-themed shore excursion, or racing enthusiast Mark Beretta on a behind-the-scenes tour of Melbourne’s Formula 1 Grand Prix ground.
- Golfers on board will be able to swing their clubs at some of Australia’s most prestigious and scenic golf courses, including NSW Golf Club in Sydney, Royal Hobart Golf Club, and Tasman Golf Club in Port Arthur.
Life on board
Fitness and wellness on board
On your voyage aboard Queen Elizabeth, you’ll have access to a variety of facilities to help you maintain an active and healthy lifestyle.
More Event Voyages, by Cunard
These voyages offer a unique opportunity to meet like-minded individuals and immerse yourself in a theme of your choice.
Thank you for signing up to receive Cunard news and offers.
Email not submitted
Enter valid email
Want to hear more from us?
Get the latest destination inspiration, Cunard news stories, and exclusive offers straight to your inbox.