101 things to do on Queen Mary 2.
1. Embark in style
Embark in style and experience Cunard’s White Star Service® as you are welcomed on board by bellmen to the sounds of a string trio.
2. Gather at our sail away celebration
Gather at our sail away celebration to toast your fellow Cunarders and the excitement of your imminent Transatlantic Crossing.
3. Get married or renew your vows
Get married or renew your wedding vows during a ceremony at sea conducted by the Captain.
4. Dress to impress
5. Enjoy the exhilarating moments
While on deck, celebrate the exhilarating moments of sailing into or out of New York: gliding by the Statue of Liberty and carefully passing under the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge.
6. Celebrate a milestone
Celebrate a milestone birthday or anniversary with a delicious cake as your White Star servers sing to you.
8. Meet with a spa expert
Meet with a spa expert to create a personalized wellness plan.
9. Experience Cunard Insights® enrichment program
As part of the Cunard Insights® enrichment program, enjoy talks on topics ranging from national security, climate change and the space program, to economics, sports, technology, politics, journalism and much more.
10. Sit back and relax in Illuminations
10. Join an iStudy class
Join an iStudy class to learn how to make the most of your tablet or phone.
11. Delight in the sounds of Midge Ure
Delight in the sounds of celebrated Scottish musician, singer and songwriter Midge Ure.
12. Enjoy live music around the ship
Enjoy live music around the ship, from resident bands to jazz ensembles, to classical recitals, singers and soloists.
13. Learn the remarkable art of fencing
14. Join the Literature Festival at Sea
Join the Literature Festival at Sea that offers book lovers an opportunity to join some of the bestloved authors and thinkers on both sides of the pond – as well as some of the smartest journalists.
15. Learn digital photo editing
Learn digital photo editing at a computer class in ConneXions.
16. Unwind to the sounds of musicians in the Chart Room
While sipping your favorite cocktail, unwind to the sounds of musicians in the Chart Room.
17. Listen to fascinating tales
Hear Bill Miller, “Mr. Ocean Liner,” regale with fascinating tales about the floating palaces of the past.
18. Stargaze on deck
19. Join wine tastings lead by winemakers from around the world
Join leading winemakers from around the world as well as expert Sommeliers for host-tutored wine tastings† and lectures.
20. Peruse the largest library at sea
Rediscover the luxury of time: peruse the more than 8,000 books in the largest library at sea. You are sure to find one of those titles you have been meaning to read.
21. Wear your best harlequin mask at the Masquarde Ball
Wear your best harlequin mask and relive the grand old days of Venice at the Masquerade Ball.
22. Watch a performance of Rhythm of the Night
Watch the sensational singers and dancers perform Rhythm of the Night in the extravagant Royal Court Theatre.
23. Delight in our musical show, Broadway Rocks
Delight in our musical show, Broadway Rocks — laced with singing and dancing.
24. Take a dance class
25. Enjoy a 3D film in Illuminations
Head to Illuminations to experience a popular, first-run 3D film.
26. Delight in a performance of Symphony
Delight in a performance of Symphony in the Royal Court Theatre.
27. Join your friends for an evening of karaoke
Join your friends for a rousing evening of karaoke in the Golden Lion pub.
28. Relive the golden age of ocean travel with Big Band Night
29. Dance the night away in G32
Feel the beat in the metropolitan G32 nightclub.
30. Join the fun at the Roaring 20’s Ball
Join the era of flappers and fun at the Roaring 20’s Ball.
31. Enjoy live piano recitals.
Stop by the Commodore Club, Chart Room or Carinthia Lounge for live piano recitals.
32. Feel the sights and sounds of Apassionata
Feel the sights and sounds of the performance at Apassionata.
33. Hit the bullseye in a game of darts
Hit the bullseye in a game of darts and enjoy a pint of lager at the Golden Lion pub.
34. Take a picture with the Queen
Take a picture with the Queen -- an authentic painting of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
35. Browse the latest fashions and luxury gifts with a personal shopping experience.
36. Start a daily game of deck quoits
Start a daily game of deck quoits with that nice English couple you met at breakfast.
37. Enjoy London’s Penhaligon’s toiletries in your stateroom
Enjoy the fragrance of London’s Penhaligon’s toiletries in your stateroom.
38. Celebrate a grand night of music with the UK’s National Symphony Orchestra
Celebrate a grand night of music with the UK’s National Symphony Orchestra, under the direction of conductor Anthony Inglis.
39. Enjoy a traditional British Afternoon Tea
40. Compete in a Table Tennis Tournament
Demonstrate your superior wrist/eye coordination at a Table Tennis Tournament.
41. Work out at the beautifully equipped Fitness Center
Work out at your own pace or join an invigorating fitness class at the beautifully equipped Fitness Center.
42. Swim a few laps in the domed Pavilion Pool
Make up for that decadent breakfast by swimming a few laps in the domed Pavilion Pool.
43. Take a jog around the Promenade Deck
44. Unwind, refresh and enjoy the aqua therapy center
Unwind, refresh and enjoy the healing power and nurturing hot-and-cold environments at the aqua therapy center.
45. Hit the courses available on the golf simulator
Hit the links at Pebble Beach or any of the 51 courses available on the golf simulator.
46. Test your skills with a match on the Tennis Court
Test your serve and volley with a match on the Tennis Court.
47. Rejuvenate in a yoga class
48. Climb a hill at the Indoor Cycling Power Hour
Feeling inclined? Climb a hill and test your strength at the Indoor Cycling Power Hour.
49. Gaze out to the sea as you run on the treadmill
Gaze out to the sea as you run on a treadmill, try a step machine or do resistance training in our Fitness Center.
50. Relax and reward yourself with Godiva chocolate at Sir Samuels
51. Experience Gueridon service when dining in The Grill restaurants
With signature Gueridon service in The Grill restaurants, dining becomes entertainment for guests sailing in Queens Grill & Princess Grill Suites.
52. Sample exquisite meals in the Steakhouse at the Verandah
Sample the Grilled Whole Dover Sole or Fruit de Mer in the ever-popular restaurant, Steakhouse at The Verandah.†^
53. Enjoy a Scandinavian Seafood Platter in the Carinthia Lounge
Enjoy a Scandinavian Seafood Platter with Horseradish Cream as you unwind with friends in the Carinthia Lounge.
54. Join the chief sommelier for a wine tasting
55. Ease into the calm atmosphere of the Carinthia Lounge
Choose a vintage ruby port and ease into the calm atmosphere of the Carinthia Lounge.†
56. Enjoy a traditional Fillet of Beef Wellington
Enjoy a traditional Fillet of Beef Wellington as a guest in the famed Grill Suites.
57. Enjoy a Chef's Table tasting menu in The Kings Court
The Kings Court offers a Chef’s Table tasting menu on select evenings. Hear insights and recipe tips from the Executive Chef while enjoying a tasting menu expertly paired with fine wines.^
58. Enjoy breakfast in bed with room service
59. Sample delicious pastries in the Carinthia Lounge
Start the day in a decadent way with a sampling of delicious pastries in the Carinthia Lounge.
60. Select cuisine options from the restaurant menus
Select cuisine options from the restaurant menus and discover how great “good for you” can taste.
61. Celebrate with a bottle of wine from Queen Mary 2's famously large wine cellar
Mais oui! Celebrate with a bottle of Chateau Lafite Rothschild from Queen Mary 2’s famously large wine cellar.
62. Order one of your pub lunch favorites in the Golden Lion
63. Order in from room service
Order in from room service. After all, it is available 24 hours a day.
64. Fall in love with Toffee, Peanut Butter and Fudge Brownie Sundae
Fall in love with Toffee, Peanut Butter and Fudge Brownie Sundae from the Steakhouse at The Verandah.†^
65. Meet the Captain
Meet your ship’s master at the Captain’s Cocktail Reception.
66. Discover Commodore Club signature drinks
67. Take the Martini Mixology class
That martini you had last night was incredible. Today, take the Martini Mixology† class so you can make it for your friends at home.
68. Join the sommelier for the afternoon Whiskey Tasting
You have sampled fine wines; now join the sommelier for the afternoon Whiskey Tasting.†
69. Visit the Champagne bar for Afternoon Tea
70. Enjoy a fine cigar in Churchill's Cigar Lounge
Enjoy a fine cigar while savoring an aged Napoleon Cognac in Churchill’s Cigar Lounge.
71. Enjoy delicious canapés in the elegant Chart Room
Follow your ocean course as you gaze at the illuminated maps and enjoy delicious canapés in the elegant Chart Room.
72. Join the guided tour on your first sea day
Let the adventure begin: join the guided tour on your first sea day and discover all that this grand ocean liner has to offer.
73. Enjoy a tour of the Maritime Quest exhibit
Enjoy a tour of the Maritime Quest exhibit to learn about Cunard’s history. These illustrated panels are displayed throughout the ship.
74. Visit your four-legged travel companion in our Kennels
75. Discover your inner artist in a watercolor painting class
Mix your palette and discover your inner artist by joining a watercolor painting class.
76. Unwind in one of the relaxing whirlpools
Salute the sun and unwind in one of the ship’s relaxing whirlpools.
77. Head to The Lookout for endless views
Look forward: head to The Lookout, an observation area with endless views off the bow.
78. Hit, stay or double-down in the Empire Casino
79. Listen to a concert in the Grand Lobby
From a front row seat, listen to a concert by a string trio or harpist in the Grand Lobby.
80. Connect with someone back home on your mobile device
Attention technophiles: connect with your apps or with someone back home using your mobile phone or other device.†
81. Enjoy a massage in the spa
Transport yourself to peace and tranquility: enjoy a massage in the spa.
82. Find your favorite vintage Cunard poster
Find your favorite vintage Cunard poster in the bookshop.
83. Send your friends postcards at the red Royal Mail postbox
The traditional red Royal Mail postbox outside The Golden Lion pub is a symbol of Cunard’s history as the first provider of mail service between England and America. Here, you can send your friends postcards stamped “Posted Onboard — Queen Mary 2 — Transatlantic Crossing.”
84. Check out the gorgeous Roman Barocco jewelry collection
Check out the gorgeous Roman Barocco collection at Roberto Coin in the Mayfair Shops - bracelets, rings, pendants and earrings set in 18kt rose gold with diamonds.
85. Visit The Clarendon Art Gallery
86. Treat yourself at the Spa Salon
Treat yourself to a new cut or style and manicure or pedicure at the Spa Salon.
87. Meet with the Cunard Book Club
Embark on a literary journey at a meeting of the Cunard Book Club.
88. Learn critical survival skills from the Social Hostess
From the Social Hostess, learn critical survival skills like napkin folding or knitting.
89. Watch the waves from a sea-level window
90. Drop the kids off at The Play Zone
Drop the kids off for fun in The Play Zone.
91. Listen to the guest Choir in the Grand Lobby
Join musicians and fellow guests for a guest Choir in the Grand Lobby.
92. Gaze at the iconic $19,800 Panthère de Cartier watch
Make sure you visit the Watch and Fine Jewellery Boutique where you can gaze at the iconic Panthère de Cartier watch ($19,800).
93. Play shuffleboard on deck
94. Take a glass elevator ride to the observation deck
Take a glass elevator ride to the observation deck for a sky-high ocean adventure.
95. Enjoy a stargazing stroll around the Promenade Deck
Enjoy a stargazing stroll around the Promenade Deck and identify the constellations.
96. Find your “QM2” teddy bear in the Cunard shop
Bring home a friend: find your “QM2” teddy bear in the Cunard shop.
97. Find your signature scent at Chanel
98. Get a front row seat at the Commodore Club
In the Commodore Club, get a front row seat to look out over the bow at the expansive Atlantic Ocean.
99. Spar to be the top Bridge player
Spar to be the top Bridge player in the Atlantic Room.
100. Wrap up in a cozy blanket and gaze at the passing Atlantic horizon
Wrap up in a cozy blanket, relax in a steamer chair out on deck, sip on a cup of afternoon tea and gaze at the passing Atlantic horizon.
101. Start planning your next adventure
Seven days wasn’t enough: start planning your next adventure — only on Cunard.
Find your perfect cruise.
Find your next Cunard voyage.
†Modest surcharge applies. ^Reservations required. Celebrity entertainers and guest lecturers have been mentioned to illustrate the kind of activity or entertainment typically available on a Queen Mary 2 Transatlantic Crossing. All have crossed at least once aboard Queen Mary 2 but may not necessarily appear on the voyage that you book to sail.