Terms and conditions
These are the terms that apply to the styling and curation service:
- Access to the free styling and curation service is limited to a maximum of 100 customers, on a first-come, first-served basis, so once 100 people have pre-registered to receive the service from Circle of Style, it will no longer be available (although Circle of Style may offer a similar service separately on a chargeable basis).
- The styling and curation service is available only to adults who are 18 years of age or over. By registering, you confirm that you are 18 or over, and if you register and it becomes apparent that you are under 18, you will not be provided with access to the service.
- The styling and curation service is available only in relation to womenswear, not menswear.
- Even if you are successful in registering, there are circumstances in which it may not be possible to provide you with the styling and curation service; and even if the styling and curation service is provided to you, there is no guarantee that any clothing curated for you will be available for purchase should you wish to do so. More detail about this is set out below.
- Circle of Style will be responsible for the styling service and curation of the clothing. Cunard will not be responsible or liable for the provision of the service.
- The styling service can only be provided to you if you are resident:
- in the UK; or
- in a country within which there are online sellers of suitable preloved clothing, or to which online sellers of suitable preloved clothing from another country can supply on an international basis.
- If you are not resident in the UK and it is not reasonably possible to find a suitable online seller of preloved clothing that can supply to you in your country of residence, then it will not be possible to provide you with the styling service, in which case you will be notified as soon as possible that this is the case.
- Curation of any given items of clothing by Circle of Style does not mean that you will be guaranteed an opportunity to purchase them, and the opportunity to purchase the curated clothing will be subject to its continued availability following the curation by Circle of Style, and it will not be held in stock (by either Circle of Style or other online retailer) pending your decision to purchase.
- Clothing curated by Circle of Style that is made available for purchase by you will be sold and supplied either by Circle of Style (if you are resident in the UK) or by other online retailers of preloved clothing selected by Circle of Style (if you are resident outside the UK).
- If you wish to buy the curated clothing, then you will be responsible for doing so at your own cost (at the prices offered by Circle of Style or other online retailer) and the sale and supply to you of the curated clothing will be subject to the normal terms of the relevant seller (either Circle of Style or another online retailer).
- There is no financial alternative if for any reason it is not possible to supply the styling and curation service to you, and neither Cunard nor Circle of Style will be liable to you if this is the case.
- Circle of Style’s general terms are available here: https://circleofstyle.com/terms-conditions.
- Circle of Style is established in the UK, and its services are provided in accordance with, and subject to, English law.
You can access the free styling service by following the link to the Circle of Style website below and entering the code CUNARD100 where indicated, but before you do so, please ensure you have read the terms and conditions that apply. By clicking on the link, you confirm that you have read the terms applying to the service.