Cheltenham Literature Festival & Cunard.
Social Media competition Terms and Conditions.
- Closing date of the draw is midnight 27 September 2021. Entries received after this date will not be eligible for the prize draw.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants need to answer the following question in the Facebook post comments: What is the full date of the next Queen Mary 2’s Literature Festival at Sea Transatlantic Crossing?. The prize is for a pair of tickets to attend the Bernadine Evaristo and Dawn French event on Saturday 9th October 2021 only. Prize includes access to the Festival and to the VIP Lounge in association with Cunard, winners must provide their names in reception to access the Lounge. Complimentary tea and coffee is available at the Lounge. Tickets do not include access to any other events during the Festival. Tickets for any other events must be purchased by the winner in advance directly from Cheltenham Literature Festival https://www.cheltenhamfestivals.com/literature/whats-on/grid
- The VIP Lounge in association with Cunard is open daily from 10:30am to 21:30 from Monday to Friday and from 9:00am to 21:30 at the weekends. Tickets to Bernadine Evaristo and Dawn French event will emailed to the winner.
- Visitors to the Festival and the VIP Lounge in association with Cunard and any Author Events are advised to take a Covid-19 lateral flow test 24 hours before going to site, to use hand sanitation stations provided and to bring face coverings.
- Prize does not include any travel arrangements to and from the Cheltenham Literature Festival.
- The winning entry will be drawn at random from the correct and valid entries received by the closing date. If a winner does not respond to Cunard within 2 days of being notified of their win, the prize will be forfeited and Cunard shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 2 days or else they will also forfeit the prize). If a winner rejects their prize, the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, or if the winner is unable to claim their prize for any reason, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Cunard shall be entitled to select another winner. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner will be notified in writing week commencing 27 September 2021.
- The surname and county of the winner will be available by sending an email including the name of the prize draw to firstname.lastname@example.org. If an entrant objects to their surname and county being made available, please contact Cunard on email@example.com. In such circumstances, Cunard must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- No employees of Carnival plc, The Times and Sunday Times Cheltenham Literature Festival or associated publications or organisations may enter the draw. The prize is only open to residents of the United Kingdom.
- Only one entry per person will be valid. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. No bulk or 3rd party entries accepted.
- No purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
- Prize is subject to national and local travel public health restrictions. Cunard, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value and reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the prize draw or withdraw the prize where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The provider of the prize is Cheltenham Festivals, and the winner will be bound by Cheltenham Literature Festival terms and conditions. For more information visit https://www.cheltenhamfestivals.com/literature. Insofar as is permitted by law, Cunard will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Cunard. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- This prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees of Carnival plc, Cunard Line, Cheltenham Literature Festival and their immediate family or anyone directly connected with this prize draw.
- The Promoter is Carnival plc trading as Cunard Line, Carnival House, 100 Harbour Parade, Southampton, SO15 1ST.
- This prize draw is governed by English law and is subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.