Competition terms and conditions
- The prize draw opens on Wednesday 22 November 2023. Closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on Friday 8 December 2023. Entries received after this closing date will not be eligible for the prize draw.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must visit the following website prior to the closing date and complete the form shown there: www.cunard.com/winRAH
- The prize is one 7-night Mediterranean voyage for the winner and one guest sharing a Britannia Balcony Stateroom on board Cunard’s ship Queen Victoria departing in either June, July or August 2024. excluding any voyages advertised by Cunard as ‘Event’ cruises or voyages. (“Prize”).Full details of Event voyages can be found at www.cunard.com.
- The exact dates of travel are subject to availability.
- Only one Prize is available.
- Prize includes accommodation as above, on board main meals (excluding speciality restaurants for which a cover charge will apply), entertainment and most facilities on board. Prize also includes outbound and/or return economy flights between the applicable European port of embarkation and/or disembarkation and a UK airport selected by Cunard. Individual flights are subject to availability.
- The Prize does not include drinks, onboard purchases, transport to or from the port of Southampton and/or any UK airport, travel insurance (adequate travel insurance is a condition of travel), excursions, luggage fees or other personal expenses incurred or gratuities.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they and their guest have valid passports and travel insurance, meet all required travel requirements, and obtain any vaccinations and visas required to take part in the Prize.
- The winning entry will be drawn at random from the valid entries received by Cunard prior to the closing date.
- The winner will be notified in writing by 30 January 2024 using the contact details provided when entering the prize draw.
- Booking of the Prize voyage must be confirmed by 28 February 2024.
- If a winner does not respond to Cunard confirming their acceptance of the Prize within 21 days of being notified of their win, the Prize will be forfeited and Cunard shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 7 days or else they will also forfeit the Prize).
- If a winner rejects the Prize, or if their entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, or if the winner is unable to claim the Prize for any other reason, the winner's Prize will be forfeited and Cunard shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with these terms.
- Cunard’s decisions in relation to the administration of this prize draw, the selection of winners and the allocation of the Prize will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The surname and county of the winner will be available by sending an email including the name of the prize draw to firstname.lastname@example.org. If an entrant objects to their surname and county being made available, please contact Cunard on email@example.com before the closing date. In such circumstances, Cunard must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- No employees of Carnival plc (including their suppliers or agents) or The Royal Albert Hall (charity number 254543) or associated publications or organisations (or immediate family members of the same in each instance) may enter the prize draw.
- The prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom.
- Only one entry per person may be submitted.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over. No bulk or 3rd party entries accepted. Cunard will not accept entries that are automatically generated by computer
- No purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
- Prize is subject to national and local travel public health restrictions.
- Cunard reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of equal or greater value and/or reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the prize draw or withdraw the Prize (with or without prior notice) due to reasons outside its reasonable control, or if reasonable commercial considerations make it necessary to do so.
- The winner and Cunard’s performance of the Prize will be bound by, and subject to, Cunard’s booking conditions and policies which can be found at cunard.com.
- Cunard will use the personal data you provide for the purpose of administering this prize draw and to facilitate the notification of winners and the redemption of the Prize. If you have also elected to receive news and information on offers from Cunard you agree that the personal data you provide will also be used for this purpose By entering the prize draw you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information for these purposes.
- Personal data will be processed in accordance with Cunard’s privacy notice at https://www.cunard.com/en-gb/advice-and-policies/privacy-notice.
- There are certain things for which Cunard does not accept any liability to you. Cunard cannot exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. Otherwise, the exclusions described at clause 28 and 29 will apply. References to the “Cunard” in these paragraphs include all of Cunard’s associated companies, agents or any other third parties involved in the prize draw.
- Cunard will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond Cunard’s reasonable control:
a. any postponement or cancellation of the prize draw,
b. any changes to Prize(s) or the way in which they can be used;
c. any act or default of any third-party supplier.
- Cunard does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
- The promoter is Carnival plc, trading as Cunard (“Cunard”), Carnival House, 100 Harbour Parade, Southampton, SO15 1ST.
- This prize draw is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.