Win a Transatlantic voyage on board Queen Mary 2.
Terms and conditions.
- Closing date of the draw is midnight 16th October 2022. Entries received after this date will not be eligible for the prize draw.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants need to complete the form on www.cunard.com/litfestwin
- The prize is for two people sharing a Balcony Stateroom onboard the Literature Festival at Sea 7-night transatlantic voyage departing Southampton on 19th November 2023 subject to availability.
- Prize includes accommodation as above, on board main meals (excluding speciality restaurants in which a cover charge will apply), entertainment and most facilities on board. Prize also includes economy flights between New York and London for the winner and their guest.
- The prize does not include transport to or from the port and airport, travel insurance (adequate insurance is a condition of travel), excursions, luggage fees or other personal expenses incurred or gratuities.
- The winning entry will be drawn at random from the valid entries received by the closing date. If a winner does not respond to Cunard within 7 days of being notified of their win, the prize will be forfeited and Cunard shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 7 days or else they will also forfeit the prize). If a winner rejects their prize, the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, or if the winner is unable to claim their prize for any other reason, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Cunard shall be entitled to select another winner. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner will be notified in writing by 29 December 2022. Booking of the voyage must be confirmed by 30 January 2023.
- The surname and county of the winner will be available by sending an email including the name of the prize draw to firstname.lastname@example.org. If an entrant objects to their surname and county being made available, please contact Cunard on email@example.com. In such circumstances, Cunard must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- No employees of Carnival plc, Cheltenham Literature Festival or associated publications or organisations may enter the draw. The prize is only open to residents of the United Kingdom.
- Only one entry per person will be valid. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. No bulk or 3rd party entries accepted.
- No purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
- Prize is subject to national and local travel public health restrictions. Cunard reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value and reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the prize draw or withdraw the prize where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The winners will be bound by Cunard’s booking conditions and policies which can be found at cunard.com. Cunard will use the personal data you provide for the purpose of administering this prize draw and to facilitate redemption of prizes. Personal data will be processed in accordance with Cunard’s privacy notice at https://www.cunard.com/en-gb/advice-and-policies/privacy-notice.
- The promoter is Carnival plc, trading as Cunard (“Cunard”), Carnival House, 100 Harbour Parade, Southampton, SO15 1ST. The Promoter reserves the right to amend any details of this prize draw at their discretion.
- This prize draw is governed by English law and is subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.