Terms and conditions
Win tickets to see English National Ballet in Carmen
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: ENGLISH NATIONAL BALLET IN CARMEN - November 2023 LC (Prize Draw)
- To enter Prize Draw you must click the link above. By entering you agree you have read these terms and conditions and to be bound by the same.
- Prize Draw opens 09:00 on 29/11/2023 (Opening Date) and runs until 19:00 13/12/2023 (Closing Date). All entries must be received by 19:00 GMT on the Closing Date. Entries received after that time are disqualified.
- UK residents aged 18 or over only. One entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified. No purchase necessary.
- The prize is a pair of tickets for Carmen at Sadler’s Wells theatre in London performed between 27 March – 6 Apr 2024 (“Prize”). Any ancillary costs connected use of the Prize (including travel) are excluded.
- Performance dates are subject to availability. Prizes are non-transferrable and non-exchangeable. No cash alternative is available. Promoter reserves the right, at their discretion, to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value.
- The winner will be randomly selected and contacted using details provided when entering. If a winner cannot be contacted before 04/03/2023 Promoter may award the Prize to an alternative winner in accordance with these terms.
- Employees of the Promoter (or Promotor’s agents or suppliers) or employees of any entity associated with the Prize Draw may not enter. Exclusion includes immediate family members of those employees.
- Promoter cannot exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. Promoter will otherwise have no liability because of any postponement or cancellation of the Prize Draw, any changes to Prize(s), any computer or network failure, or any act or default of any third-party supplier.
- You agree that Promoter will use the personal data you provide for the purpose of administering the Prize Draw and facilitate a redemption of Prizes. If you have elected to receive news and information on offers from the Promotor you agree your personal data will also be used for this purpose. Personal data processed in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy notice: https://www.cunard.com/en-gb/advice-and-policies/privacy-notice
- The surname and county of winner is available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you object to your surname and county being made available, contact the Promoter at email@example.com. Promoter must provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it believes to be responsible for cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind. Promoter’s decision in such matters shall be final. The Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law. By entering you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.