Win a signed copy of Michel Roux's Le Gavroche cookbook
Terms and conditions
- The promoter is Carnival plc trading as Cunard, Carnival House, 100 Harbour Parade, Southampton, SO15 1ST (Promoter).
- To enter Prize Draw you must click the link above. By entering you agree you have read these terms and conditions and to be bound by the same.
- Prize draw opens 09:00 on 09/01/2024 (Opening Date) and runs until 19:00 on 23/01/2024 (Closing Date). All entries must be received by 19:00 GMT on the Closing Date. Entries received after that time are disqualified.
- UK residents aged 18 or over only. One entry per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified. No purchase necessary.
- The prize is one Le Gavroche cookbook, signed by Michel Roux.
- The prize is non-exchangeable. No cash alternative available.
- The winner will be randomly selected and contacted using details provided when entering. If a winner cannot be contacted before 23/03/2024, Promoter may award the Prize to an alternative winner in accordance with these terms.
- Employees of Promoter (or Promoter’s agents or suppliers) or employees of an entity associated with the Prize Draw may not enter. Exclusion includes immediate family members of those employees.
- You agree that Promoter will use the personal data you provide for the purpose of administering the Prize Draw and facilitate a redemption of Prizes. If you have elected to receive news and information on offers from Promoter, you agree your personal data will also be used for this purpose. Personal data processed in accordance with Promoter’s privacy notice: https://www.cunard.com/en-gb/advice-and-policies/privacy-notice.
- The surname and county of winner is available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you object to your surname and country being made available, contact Promoter at email@example.com. Promoter must provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it believes to be responsible for cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike conduct of any kind. Promoter’s decision in such matters shall be final. Promoter reserves the right to modify or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control.
- These terms and condition shall be governed by English law. By entering you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.