An oasis of calm.
Taking inspiration from the waters on which we sail, Mareel is designed to indulge the senses and soothe mind, body, and soul.
Find time to delight in a new addition that makes its debut on Queen Anne: the top deck wellness studio. Here you can relish a sense of calm as you lose yourself in a sequence of yoga postures or mindful meditation, while the sun sets over the horizon. Let the world’s natural elements support your wellness once again, by allowing the fresh ocean air to cool you during laps of the generous outdoor deck space.
To further complement your wellbeing on board, perhaps dine at the Wellness Café, or choose one of the healthy options found in menus across the ship. With fresh fruit in abundance, smoothies made to order, and plenty of vegan and vegetarian options available, Queen Anne is truly the perfect setting for a memorable wellness experience.
Queen Anne includes many much-loved features from Mareel Wellness & Beauty shared with her sister ships, along with several new additions. Facilities on Queen Anne will include:
- 1,300sq. m of space, including a top-deck wellness studio.
- Yoga and other fitness classes.
- Fitness centre with cardio machines, free weights, sprung floor, spin class studio and access to personal trainers.
- Salon offering hairdressing, barbering, and other treatments.
- 9 treatment rooms.
- Wellness suite with two massage beds, large relaxation bed (with sea view), infrared sauna (with sea view), steam room, and large shower.
- Steam room and dry sauna.
- Thermal pool.
- 8 heated loungers.
- Himalayan salt sauna and cold room.
- 4 experience showers.
- 4 reflexology foot baths.
Queen Anne truly brings wellness to the fore, making it easy to take care of mind, body, and soul on your voyage.