Win a trip on board Queen Mary 2’s Festival of Food and Wine 2020.
Terms and Conditions
1. Closing date of the draw is midnight 8 September 2019.
2. The prize is for two people sharing a Balcony Stateroom on the 7-night Transatlantic Crossing sailing on board Queen Mary 2 departing Southampton on 7 June 2020 (M017).
3. Prize includes economy flights between New York and London.
4. Prize includes accommodation as above, on board main meals (excluding specialty restaurants in which a cover charge will apply), entertainment and most facilities on board. The prize does not include transport to or from the port, travel insurance (adequate travel insurance is a condition of travel), excursions, luggage fees or other personal expenses incurred.
5. The winning entry will be drawn at random from the valid entries received by the closing date. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered.
6. The winner will be notified in writing by 6 December 2019. Booking of voyage M017 must be confirmed by 31 January 2020.
7. No employees of Carnival plc, Ascot or associated publications or organisations may enter the draw. The prize is only open to residents of the United Kingdom.
8. Only one entry per person will be valid. Entrants must be aged 18 or over. No bulk or 3rd party entries accepted.
9. No purchase necessary.
10. The winners will be bound by Cunard’s booking conditions which can be found at cunard.com
11. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost or misplaced entries.
12. The Promoter is Carnival plc, trading as Cunard, Carnival House, 100 Harbour Parade, Southampton, SO15 1ST. The Promoter reserves the right to amend any details of this competition at their discretion.