When you book your cruise, you will be asked to select a stateroom type and number (please note that Getaway Fares do not allow you to choose a particular stateroom - this will be allocated by Cunard no later than 14 days prior to departure). You can view the location of staterooms and amenities on our deck plans. Each stateroom has a dedicated steward who will look after your stateroom during your cruise. All staterooms have the following amenities as standard (please view the deck plan for further amenities that may be included for different stateroom categories):
• 24-hour room service
• Interactive TV with multi-language film and music channels
• Direct-Dial telephone & data port outlet
• Refrigerator, safe, hair dryer
• Bathrobe & slippers
• Nightly turndown service with pillow chocolates
• Daily shipboard newspaper
• 220V British 3-pin and 110V 2-pin sockets
All of your on board meals are included in the main restaurants or the self service buffet restaurants. A 24 hour room service menu is also available. Specialty restaurants can also be found on board and a nominal fee will apply for dining in these alternative restaurants.
Tea, coffee, water and fruit juice are available 24 hours a day at the Lido Restaurants on Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria, and Kings Court on board Queen Mary 2.
Alcoholic drinks and speciality teas and coffees will be charged to your on board account.
Entertainment and On Board Activities
A full programme of daytime and evening entertainment is included on every Cunard voyage. The Daily Programme is your schedule of ship activities and daily entertainment events. During our Transatlantic Crossings you will spend seven days at sea between Southampton and New York, and you'll even discover that there is too much on offer to fit into just one trip.
All Cunard ships have complimentary fitness centres with state-of-the-art equipment to help you keep fit whilst on board.
All of our ships offer exciting programmes for children and teenagers, aged 2-17 years. The specially designed areas known as The Play Zone, The Zone and The Teen Zone are complimentary and offer a peace of mind knowing that your children are well looked after and can socialise with other young people.
• Activities which run throughout the day and into the night and offer your children the very best of ship entertainment. Varying every day, the daily programme is filled with a full range of engaging activities and offers something for everyone. All activities are age appropriate for our specific clubs such as arts and crafts, movies, quizzes and scavenger hunts. There is also plenty of time to simply relax and meet people of a similar age.
• Special children’s supper/tea served daily, allowing parents to have formal dinner by themselves.
• A night nursery is open from 6.00pm to 11.00pm daily and is available to children aged 12 months to 23 months and operates on a first come first served basis.
The minimum age for children to participate in supervised daytime activities without a parent/ guardian is two years old. However for families travelling with children under two we encourage you to come and use the facilities and activities with parental supervision.
For the safety and enjoyment of your children we expect them to use the appropriate age group facility.
What is not included
Your cruise fare does not include any personal items that you may purchase from the on board shops, travel insurance, tips for on board staff or any casino entertainment.